22-23 July 2017
22-23 July 2017 9:15am-4:15pm
At 6 Sunnylaw Place, Glen Eden, Auckland
What is Non Violent Communication?
Non Violent Communication (NVC) is based on historical principles of nonviolence-- the natural state of compassion when no violence is present in the heart. NVC reminds us what we already instinctively know about how good it feels to authentically connect to another human being. Through its emphasis on deep listening to ourselves as well as others NVC helps us discover the depth of our own compassion.
NVC is a language that will strengthen your relationships and enrich your life.
You will learn to:
- Receive effective communication and conflict resolution skills
- Transform the thinking, moralistic judgments, and language that keep you from the enriching relationships you dream of
- Practice self empathy, which supports and strengthens nervous and immune systems
- Find freedom and choice in accepting responsibility
- Identify your own value systems
- Become more connected to life and flow.
Please do not let financial circumstances prevent you from attending – talk to us
Ongoing coaching and support is also available.